AUv3 support iOS FL Studio Mobile

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Emil598
Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:07 am

x

AUv3 support iOS FL Studio Mobile

The whole point of mobile production is to sketch main ideas and finish them later on your computer. AUv3 makes all the difference between just a ‘playground’-app or a serious production tool. Most users expect FL Studio Mobile to be as an extension of the full version, not as a starting point to buy the full version. AUv3 lets you use third-party plug-ins like a VST. And also, most important, multiple tracks with the same plug-in with each a different preset. No AUv3 means only one audiotrack per third-party plug-in. This way, it can not be used as a normal DAW.

One of the main reasons why I should use FL Mobile over any mobile DAW is the fact that it has effects which can be automated. (And its entry-level price point comparing to Cubasis) Apple understands the full potential of mobile production with GarageBand. Here’s the catch: it doesn’t have automation and if you’re a serious producer and want to finish your track, you’re forced to buy Logic Pro. (And a Macbook)

FL Mobile has become very professional these days and if developed further as an extension/tool of the full version, it could be a VERY big reason to choose FL Studio over Ableton or other DAW and attract new customers. Please don’t miss this oppurtunity to become stronger in the booming market of iOS music production!

maxklint
Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:05 am

x

Re: AUv3 support iOS FL Studio Mobile

Thanks for sharing your opinion! The main reaso...

Bill Bennett
Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:11 am

x

Hi Max, I’d like to add my pressure to having ...

Ari5736
Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:35 pm

x

Jumping on the wagon here, AUV3's are super hot...

hypertribe
Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:28 pm

x

+++!!! for AUv3 support. would even buy as in a...

spacesound
Sun May 30, 2021 10:07 pm

x

AUv3 in next version please!!! Stopped using FL...

jimcuyam
Mon May 31, 2021 5:05 am

x

But I think they will just release it to FLM 4,...

Tronam
Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:21 pm

x

maxklint wrote: ↑Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:05 am Than...

jimcuyam
Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:24 pm

x

Tronam wrote: ↑Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:21 pm maxklin...

morelia
Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:53 pm

x

Just personally, I see no issue with adding auv...

Homeboi
Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:49 am

x

Wish there was something like this for Windows!...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”