Suggestion For FL Studio Mobile 3.3.2

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Eguillen4380
Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:55 am

x

Suggestion For FL Studio Mobile 3.3.2

Brothers From FL Studio, I Love Using Both FL Studio 20 And FL Studio Mobile So Much I'm Really Happy Using This DAW 🤘🏼🔥. I Use FL Studio Mobile On My iPhone Both At Home And Outdoors, I Really Practice To Get Better At Making Music, The Only Thing I Would Like For FL Studio Mobile To Have Is That We Had An EQ Plugin That Has A Visual Audio Spectrum On It With The Knobs That We Can Control The Frequencies, dB Gains, Q’s, Etc. I Think It Would Make It A Bit Easier To Adjust The Drums, The Vocals, The SFXs, (Especially People Like Me Who Are Beginning To Learn About Plugins) 😅 He He..
Anyways, I Hope You Guys Read This Message, Thank You 😌👌🏼

maxklint
Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:24 am

x

Re: Suggestion For FL Studio Mobile 3.3.2

The spectrum analyzer plugin is almost ready to...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”