App Data or FL Studio makes device nonfunctional and Time Signature Change Option

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Raga Puriya
Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:57 am

x

App Data or FL Studio makes device nonfunctional and Time Signature Change Option

Device: Samsung T580

(1) Problem: transferring FL Studio App does not transfer the 10GB+ of FL Studio data, originally on tablet only 12 GB available, all other apps fail due to lack of space. How to successfully migrate this data to SD card? Problem is not with Android because other DAW transfer data just fine. "Hidden trick" of making a new folder in the SD card Data folder unsuccessful. Where are the built in dwp and DWP files located so the useless stock data can be deleted?

(2) Advanced songwriters expect an option to change time signature. Not everyone is Zappa but as for my standpoint, FL Studio mobile is like a toy made for non musicians without concept of anything more complex than elementary diplo block type building to ensure narcissistic self assurance by de-automating failure; basically, no flexibility exists to modify complexities into songs because it is necessary to ensure the less skilled do not lose interest? But why eliminate the option for the more complex songwriters? Unless I am missing the option location, all other simple free DAW have this option.

These are the first two noticeable dissuasions I have found regarding FL Studio Mobile, on top of not being able to register for this site initially after purchasing the mobile app on Google play. Before my anger and frustration depletes my hope , any help will be appreciated.

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”