Honest feedback from a Spotify artist that only uses FL Mobile

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Saii
Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:01 am

x

Honest feedback from a Spotify artist that only uses FL Mobile

Hello, 

my name is Dakota Fox, I make music using only FL Mobile and my Headphone Microphone.

To reference my music, you can look up "DestructiveFox" on Spotify and Soundcloud.

I am writing this forum to address certain ideas that have been coming across my mind since 2019 when I began using FL Mobile to produce and record my songs, and would believe they would help the community surrounding this application/tool in the long run of things. I understand that my ideas won't make it to the overall update board but I'd figure I would give it a shot as a slight chance to help out.

I'll make these things short and understandable, to not waste your time reading this and stop whatever your department is doing currently. Please note that I only slightly know how much hard work must be going into this application, and I understand that you could be working on these things as we speak, or outright canceled the idea beforehand.

Fox's List of Ideas:

- Multiband Compressor Tool; as seen on the PC DAW. It's hard to create certain effects alone without this tool.

- Noise Reduction Tool; I bring this up because when I record vocals the noise cancelation I use barely helps create a more clear/clean effect that PC users can achieve.

- Gross Beat Tool; to understand why I would love to see this implemented, you'll need to understand what Hyperpop is and it's sound.

- NewTone; to manual correct vocal pitches.

- Save An Entire Recording Setting, including Effects and Compressors; this helps with making an overall impact on time saving and personalization.

- SoundGoodizer; optional but it helps with sound design.

- Offering Artists that use FL Mobile to submit their music projects to feature in the Demo Songs and be featured; this will help create more community around the app on and off the platform. Perhaps a weekly challenge?

- Featured Creators; this coincides with the above idea, helps out artists become inspired by featured creators sounds.

- SELECTIVE DEMO TESTING FOR UPCOMING UPDATES TO USERS INTERESTED IN HELPING; like myself, I'd love to help push out ideas and feedback for this application weekly. To be more in contact with the team behind FL Mobile would be exciting for myself. I'm not even asking to be paid for it either, I just simply want to help this application be able to stand beside PC DAWs and achieve more sales and members to the community.

In conclusion,

if you received this message and want any more clarification on certain ideas, don't be shy and email me back through this Forum. I also want to personally say thank you for making my dream to become a musician and producer come true through this app. The team has done amazing work so far since 2019 when I joined the party.

Peace out,

Dakota Fox, AKA; DestructiveFox.

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”