Any source for default FLSM samples?

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Vortalex
Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:50 am

x

Any source for default FLSM samples?

I've been getting the black screen of death on the ipad FLSM app here lately, and so I decided to manually move the files onto my PC via File Transfer on the iTunes app for the PC. All of my project files have been moved over but I am not able to pull the samples off the ipad. I cannot use the sharing option to move the samples over because of the black screen of death, and so I need an online source of the default FLMS samples. Is there anywhere I can grab these online?

maxklint
Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:43 pm

x

Re: Any source for default FLSM samples?

Sorry about this. What is your iPad model exact...

maxklint
Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:11 pm

x

The next update should address this issue. We w...

FarFromSubtle
Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:56 pm

x

I am on an iPad Pro and have gotten the black s...

maxklint
Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:17 pm

x

Sorry to hear that. Please wait until the next ...

Vortalex
Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:29 am

x

Looks like the update fixed the black screen bu...

maxklint
Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:27 pm

x

Vortalex wrote: ↑Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:29 am Look...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”