Export to midi file - changing midi note numbers

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
rose_surfer_
Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:20 pm

x

Export to midi file - changing midi note numbers

I want to use FL studio mobile to create beats that I can import into my beatbuddy pedal.

The problem is that, when I import the midi files created in Fl studio mobile, the note numbers for the drum sounds don’t match. In other words, whatever note number Fl studio defaults to for the kick is not the same as what beatbuddy uses for the kick.

When exporting a song to a midi file, how can I assign/change the midi note numbers for each instrument?

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”