Can't use flmobile 3 app updated

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
GReddy
Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:18 am

x

Can't use flmobile 3 app updated

its been a month now and every time I ask imagining to send me a link to bypass app purchase fee after following every possible suggestion you offer same email address . Its simple I bought your app been using it for about 1 yr now. Everything was great until the updated version came out . When I installed the update . I've been completely removed from access to my purchased app . Like no reinstall just back to only asked to pay for app again . I'm really starting to get iritated . Because all you have done is bull shit me like I'm lying about my purchase. Google plays store is on bull shit also . I'm question to you is very clear and simply bypass the purchase price and link me directly to the app free of purchase. I don't want to hear any suggestion about the forum and trouble shooting. No disrespect but please quit playing with me . My real id is Jesus ,,,,yes Jesus the one who created you and I'm not in the mood . Especially with the attempt to make virtual dj decadence is fl studios unless you and whomever want to enjoy eternity in hell personalize my fl mobile fl dj patched over to cross dj without visual virtual and whatever plug-ins to Saturn etc.. I'm not playing games . And right now I suggest you don't either . Send my a link bypass payment for the app I purchased fl mobile studios . I trust that you think about what I stated and please do not insult my intelligence ever again . Or continue to try me . Tell whomever it may or may not concern . Thanks !,,,,,,Jesus the Lord Your God

maxklint
Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:47 pm

x

Re: Can't use flmobile 3 app updated

You have to understand that we don't SELL the a...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”