Use of the scroll wheel in FLSM plugin

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Elston
Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:01 pm

x

Use of the scroll wheel in FLSM plugin

First of all, thanks for an amazing product! To me, FLSM represents the freedom I could never have with desktop DAWs.

Right now in the plugin version, use of the scroll wheel over the time axis zooms horizontally, and scrolling over the channel headers on the left zooms vertically.

Could you somehow allow for scrolling vertically? Even after hiding tracks I still do a lot of scrolling up and down.

Currently, using the scroll wheel over the piano roll area does nothing. Using that space to make the tracks go up and down would work perfectly :wink:

Thanks again :D

Elston
Sun May 02, 2021 9:59 pm

x

Re: Use of the scroll wheel in FLSM plugin

maxklint wrote: ↑Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:14 pm Sure,...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”