FLSM Version 3.5.14 reverb is noticably less powerful than the previous

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Turbulent
Fri May 14, 2021 4:34 pm

x

FLSM Version 3.5.14 reverb is noticably less powerful than the previous

The update for FLSM came out yesterday on the Playstore for my Galaxy S10+. Everything works fine, but I noticed one thing with the newest updated version of the reverb plugin. It's far less powerful. There are also no wet/dry knobs as mentioned in the description of the update. I have recorded a video of this issue at hand. In the video is the original reverb having the mix automated. The second half of the video I have the updated reverb playing with the mix being automated. I also show that the two plugins also have the same settings. The only thing that is different is that there isn't a "mixer" section on the newer version. I have also talked to other people that use different platforms such as IOS and Windows and they have not gotten the update. People that use Android like me have gotten the update and are also experiencing the same issue with the newer reverb as me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Permich
Fri May 14, 2021 9:56 pm

x

Re: FLSM Version 3.5.14 reverb is noticably less powerful than the previous

Maxx Claster wrote: ↑Fri May 14, 2021 5:51 pm H...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”