FL STUDIO MOBILE BACKUP ON THUMBDRIVE

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
ZzRITXX
Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:34 am

x

FL STUDIO MOBILE BACKUP ON THUMBDRIVE

Hi all

If I was to copy the whole FLM user files to a thumbdrive is that guaranted to keep my projects songs samples all nicely together and in same original settings for future uploading on PC.. I'm talking about hundreds of songs with plenty samples external samples one shots and arrangements i made on fls Mobile.

Looking to offload them for space on phone and eventually use them all on pc version down the track sometime..

Appreciate your time thanks

maxklint
Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:28 pm

x

Re: FL STUDIO MOBILE BACKUP ON THUMBDRIVE

FL Studio Mobile uses the same file hierarchy o...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”