In plugin, can FX/Aux channels be routed to FL Studio inserts?

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
malcreant
Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:27 pm

x

In plugin, can FX/Aux channels be routed to FL Studio inserts?

I know I can route most channels in FL Studio Mobile Plugin (FLSMP) to inserts in FL Studio Desktop, but I can't determine how to route drum sequencer tracks to inserts in FL Studio Desktop (FLSD).

The drum sequencer channels in the main playlist allow you to select an FLSD insert as a destination for routing, but no audio gets to the inserts in the mixer in FLSD. By reading through posts in this forum, it appears to me that the only routing that can be done in the drum sequencer is to route individual drum sequencer tracks to FX/Aux channels, but NOT to FLSD inserts. Is this correct?

I also thought I might be able to send the drum sequencer tracks to an FX/Aux channel and then route the FX/Aux channel to an insert in FLSD, but FX/Aux channels do not appear to be capable of being routed to anything (other than Master by default). Is that correct?

Thanks

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”