A Glitch found when exporting a song in FL Studio Mobile

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
snes42
Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:08 pm

x

A Glitch found when exporting a song in FL Studio Mobile

I use FL Studio Mobile on a Chromebook, I am using the latest version of FL Studio Mobile (version 3.5.16) installed via Google Play Store. What happens is I open any song I have in FL Studio Mobile and I then go to export it as an Mp 3 file, but a few weeks ago it kept on crashing and the app itself kept shutting down as I tried to export any song I have on there. This is only happens on my Chromebook, as I also have FL Studio on my phone too and it works fine when I go to export a song.

I've uninstalled the app and reinstalled it multiple times, and I've checked to see if there was anything wrong with my computer and after a few tries of failed exporting it said "FL Studio mobile keeps stopping" so I think its definitely some kind of glitch. I'm not sure what to do at this point and I have lots of songs that I can't export. Please help to fix this. Thank you.

Step by Step Instructions of what I would do:

*I would open FL Studio Mobile (on my Chromebook)

*I would open up a song (any song)

*I would click "Save" and then "Mp3" and then "Send" and then "music" then "Normalize Level" and "High Quality" and then "Go!" and in my case it would just shut down and not export the song at all.

Video

maxklint
Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:49 pm

x

Re: A Glitch found when exporting a song in FL Studio Mobile

Have you tried pressing SAVE instead of SEND in...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”