Bug in Version 3.6.0 G

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
ĄŇÐŘĘW
Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:51 pm

x

Bug in Version 3.6.0 G

So i updated FLM today in Play Store.
When the update finished, everything seemed normal. Until i realised that after the "File Migration" my projects have been ruined.
For some reason every Reverb plugin has been changed to SuperSaw. Also almost every project now has got a spacer in Fx MASTER.
So i'm kindly asking for someone to help me to fix the issue.

Edit: I realized that i can not even Save/Render my projects...
Last edited by ĄŇÐŘĘW on Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Iam Ian
Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:00 pm

x

Re: Bug in Version 3.6.0 G

same thing happened to me with the reverb repla...

maxklint
Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:45 pm

x

Thanks for letting us know. We will release an ...

maxklint
Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:57 am

x

Please update to 3.6.1, it is available now

maxklint
Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:10 pm

x

It is currently being reviewed by the Windows S...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”