FLM Project Files Have stopped working completely and effects have been replaced

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Turbulent
Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:02 pm

x

FLM Project Files Have stopped working completely and effects have been replaced

The app says I'm on 3.6.0 and that seems to be the new version but I never updated the app. I dont even have auto update enabled on the Playstore. It also says the last update was may 17th which is odd because nothing should have happened if I've been using the app that long without any issue.
The issue at hand however is the fact that most if not all my projects have been ruined. Some effects I dont even remember have been replaced with an autoduck, a default supersaw, and something called a "spacer." Im unable to work on anything and I dread looking at any other projects of mine to see what might have been changed in those.
Below is a screen recording of an After and a Before of a track I was working on. (Please be aware the first one shown is pretty loud.)
I am using a Galaxy S10+
Screen_Recording_20210720-104946_Gallery.mp4
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

GAP
Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:51 pm

x

Re: FLM Project Files Have stopped working completely and effects have been replaced

Plus FX Compressor levels are glitched out too....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

GAP
Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:02 am

x

Re: FLM Project Files Have stopped working completely and effects have been replaced

maxklint wrote: ↑Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:35 am It's ...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”