Exporting files (importing to FL)

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Jujub33z
Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:56 pm

x

Exporting files (importing to FL)

I’ve run into an issue where i can’t upload to Directwave samples and my Files from my mobile device. I could click the share button from a wav. or mp3 button from my Iphone and export to FL and immediately upload directly to the FL app or export to Dropbox and then from Dropbox export to FL but as of the past month and alittle more than that, the feature isn’t working. Once I export a file it brings me to the FL Studio Mobile app and no message appears about how it was successfully transferred, just brings me to whatever template for the beat I made last and when I check my files and samples it isn’t there. Please help

maxklint
Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:29 am

x

Re: Exporting files (importing to FL)

This should be fixed in version 3.6.3 It is cur...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”