On/Off switch for audio recording issue?

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
stopcarlos
Fri Sep 03, 2021 5:03 am

x

On/Off switch for audio recording issue?

Not sure if it was a part of any of the recent updates but now the on/off switch for audio recording channels only turns off the individual channel and it now I hear all the channels at once, personally I prefer to hear one channel at once. But now I have to turn them off in each other channel just to hear one when before I could just click on the channel I want to hear the audio from. I can see why people might prefer it the other way but I just can’t do it like that. So I was wondering if it was a added feature to any of the updates then in that case can you add the option to turn that off and make the on/off switch turn off all the audio recording channels and have the channel that I’m clicked on stay focused on that channels audio instead of having them all play at once or making me have to solo the channel out to heat that one? + the microphone stays on after you leave the app as you can see in the video and in the screenshot.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

maxklint
Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:36 am

x

Re: On/Off switch for audio recording issue?

Yes, we changed the behavior intentionally earl...

stopcarlos
Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:23 pm

x

If anything it would be nice to just add the op...

maxklint
Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:39 pm

x

It's normal. When the app starts, it configures...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”