Syncing from Mobile to Plugin

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
bananarama320
Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:30 pm

x

Syncing from Mobile to Plugin

I am trying to sync songs from my Mobile to the FL Mobile plugin. The plugin picks up my phone and when I try to share files, it says "receiving list of to be synced files". After a while, it will tell me there is nothing to sync, despite the fact I have 2 small projects (.flm)

In addition, what export options exist? (MIDI only, MIDI/Sound/FX etc.)

maxklint
Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:21 pm

x

Re: Syncing from Mobile to Plugin

bananarama320 wrote: ↑Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:30 pm ...

bananarama320
Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:18 pm

x

Yeah that was what I was doing wrong. Is there ...

maxklint
Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:24 am

x

Sorry for the late reply. At the moment MIDI an...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”