MP3 problem

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
kaotickCatta
Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:48 pm

x

MP3 problem

Hi! ive been using fl studio mobile for over 9-12 months now and ive come across this problem for a while

Problem:

ive been exporting out mp3s for a very long while and this time it just makes everything horrible.

i have my song i fixed up , convert to mp3, go to my file app to listen to it and it just blasts my ears. im talking it just earrapes me.

the first mp3 file of that song was from a month ago and that one is perfectly fine. no bugged staticy glitchy noises at all.

i dont know what ive been doing wrong. i changed up the settings some times, and ive still been getting the same issues. is there a way i can fix this?

maxklint
Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:35 pm

x

Re: MP3 problem

What is your device? Can you render one of the ...

kaotickCatta
Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:23 pm

x

maxklint wrote: ↑Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:35 pm What ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

maxklint
Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:02 pm

x

OK, I think the problem is that the song is cli...

Scott
Site Admin
Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:18 am

x

Looking at the waveform, it looks like the Thre...

kaotickCatta
Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:02 pm

x

maxklint wrote: ↑Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:02 pm OK, I...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”