Problem in import

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Ricardo Moraes Zanette
Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:01 am

x

Problem in import

Hi, I'm having problems with the storage, I want to import sound samples in zip format to the instruments folder, enter the app, access the instruments folder and go to "import", after which it says that the folder was uploaded to my drive and which is available for use, but i can't find it in the folder i uploaded and nowhere else.

Plegdroid
Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:17 pm

x

Re: Problem in import

Ricardo Moraes Zanette wrote: ↑Thu Oct 14, 2021...

maxklint
Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:52 am

x

Re: Problem in import

Plegdroid wrote: ↑Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:17 pm Extr...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”