Bug or what happened!??

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Serto.andrew kom
Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:14 pm

x

Bug or what happened!??

After updating it took me to open the app more then 20 second!!?

And why is this happening SAMPLE NOT FOUND OR CORRUPTED ?

I do still have the sample in my FLM folder but after I go to Directwave or audio it's empty !??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

maxklint
Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:38 pm

x

Re: Bug or what happened!??

Are you on Android? Did you know that samples a...

Serto.andrew kom
Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:34 pm

x

I never face like this issue befor I hope this ...

Serto.andrew kom
Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:39 pm

x

This is the issue...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Serto.andrew kom
Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:50 pm

x

And here's my device spec it's supposed to run ...

maxklint
Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:28 am

x

You are putting your samples in a wrong folder....

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”