FL mobile scoped storage

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
ZzRITXX
Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:52 pm

x

FL mobile scoped storage

Hi
Is the new scoped storage a good thing?
I know its to do with Android Google..but
Can I still copy paste all my samples songs to USB and transfer them like before?

Any new update like this freaks me out and it doesn't seem so simple..I wish it stayed more simple instead of this.. I saw if FLS mobile is deleted all your songs samples gone too..
Scary when you have your kids using your phone or U accidentally uninstall..

Trying to understand the new setup..
I've always like a external backup of FL projects.
So I'm hoping nothing goes wronge when migrating all to new location..

FLs Image line always got our back so I'm not complaining. Wish it was all more simple like before though :? :? :?

maxklint
Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:02 am

x

Re: FL mobile scoped storage

ZzRITXX wrote: ↑Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:52 pm Wish ...

ZzRITXX
Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:23 pm

x

Thanks mate Dose it have to be Total commander...

Phhoenyxx
Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:15 am

x

ZzRITXX wrote: ↑Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:23 pm Thank...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”