App crash related to adjusting GMS track effects/sounds while playing and pausing the track

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Foxman McCoy
Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:31 pm

x

App crash related to adjusting GMS track effects/sounds while playing and pausing the track

There is a very annoying crash that can happen when you are adjusting and making changes to the effects and sounds of a GMS track and playing and pausing the project (or playing it in a loop). I do this to fine-tune the sounds that I’m making. I also usually have some rapid flanger and phaser effects on my sounds, but this glitch has happened without those phaser and flanger effects as well.

It doesn’t matter how much apps are running in the background, it can happen even if it’s the only app running on your iPad. It can randomly and suddenly crash out of nowhere when you’re doing the aforementioned actions up above. It can also happen in quick succession if you keep doing it.

Like I stated before, this is very annoying and disrupts my work. I even gave up on a promising project at one time due to how annoying it was! I cannot understand why this bug has never been fixed for a while now. It has been in the app for several months and every one of the recent updates had failed to fix the crash.

I have included a crash log which is related to this crashing bug. I’m on an iPad Pro 2017 10.5 inch running on iPadOS 14.6. It is honestly difficult to accurately describe it, and it’s a relatively random crash. But, do your best to investigate this crash and hopefully reproduce and fix it!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”