.flm file not recognized when messaged to iPhone

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Myrios
Tue Jan 04, 2022 2:07 pm

x

.flm file not recognized when messaged to iPhone

I’m using FL Studio Mobile on my iPhone and on my MacBook Air.

I can share fml files from my iPhone to my MacBook (save/send/message) and it works fine.

HOWEVER: When i share an fml file from my MacBook to my iPhone, using Save/Send/Message, the fml file appears in iMessage on my iPhone but won’t open when I click on it, and I can’t even save it from iMessage to my phone (the normal “save” options with long-press in iMessage don’t appear).

I CAN “copy” the attachment from within iMessage on my iPhone, and when I paste, it appears like this:

file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/fe/14/C5243F78-A36B-4590-96F9-A13A7FA41FBC/New%20Song.flm

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”