Can't transfer project from Android to PC.

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
hutty
Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:40 am

x

Can't transfer project from Android to PC.

I'm trying to transfer my projects and samples from FLStudio Mobile on Android to the FLStudio Mobile Plugin on a Windows PC.

I initially tried direct-share, while the 2 apps can see each other, trying to send anything from android just freezes after pressing the "Send All" or the "Send Mine" button. (app freezes with the button depressed, android later pops up a dialog saying its not responding)

As thats not working I attempted to transfer the files manually, copying the contents of the "FLM User files" into the "FL Studio Mobile" folder. This half-worked. I can see my projects but when I try to play one of them it crashes on certain instruments.

Upon further inspection it seems instruments purchased from the online store on Android aren't showing up in windows, For the most part. When trying to add one of them, the "Varazdin Orchestral EXP" folder shows up, but in it is just "Full Strings Long". For some reason this specific sample is working and the other 50 or so others just don't appear. And trying to play a song with the missing samples crashes FLStudio.

Windows Explorer shows all the files are present, the plugin just isn't picking them up.

Version info
FL Studio: Trial v20.9 [build 2748] (just installed it today)
FL Mobile Plugin PC: 3.6.17
Android Version: 10 (Q720VS20g)
Fl Mobile Plugin Android: 3.6.19 G

A potential cause is the plugin version miss-match, I can't find a pc version of 3.6.19 G anywhere though.
fl_studio_issue.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

maxklint
Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:08 pm

x

Re: Can't transfer project from Android to PC.

The extension files are encrypted, they are not...

hutty
Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:54 pm

x

To clarify, you were successful in transferring...

hutty
Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:32 pm

x

Another update: I just found out that flstudio...

Permich
Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:34 am

x

maxklint wrote: ↑Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:18 am The ...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”