fl studio mobile will NOT SYNC and .FLM files are no where to be found on phone memory after saving!

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
boogiiboog
Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:52 pm

x

fl studio mobile will NOT SYNC and .FLM files are no where to be found on phone memory after saving!

This has become a headache that makes no damn sense... I make a file and save it and it says saved but goes nowhere cuz after I close the file its nowhere to be found on the viewable files of the phone in any folder. Claims that android has made the phone safer by "hiding" the files from each app is asinine, furthermore this android version of the app wont allow the option to sync with my account from apple which was technically made directly with Image-Line themselves. Im highly irritated and tired of wasting time on things that arent musical creativity. Why is this glitch an allowed thing???

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”