Bug when swiping very quickly through folders with hundreds of (unfoldered) samples

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Foxman McCoy
Fri May 06, 2022 11:11 pm

x

Bug when swiping very quickly through folders with hundreds of (unfoldered) samples

I found an annoying bug with the sample browser. If you swipe through a folder with a massive amount of samples as fast as possible (my folder, My Samples, has about 300 unfoldered samples, a lot of which are the lengths of full songs, (they are used as reference tracks), and close to 100 folders, with at least two dozen of them being sample packs with hundreds of samples and multiple subfolders), the tapping input may be far off from where you are actually tapping. I’m saying about 1-3 items down from where you’re tapping. Sometimes the swiping mechanism itself may even gum up and become unresponsive (or become super sensitive and fast), and the tapping input will be insanely off (about 10 items down from where you’re actually tapping!).

I have been experiencing this bug ever since like about since like September or October of last year, and I’m a bit shocked that it isn’t fixed yet! I’m running the latest version of FL Studio Mobile (4.0.7, 4.0.8 isn’t available for iOS, the operating system that I’m on), and I’m on an iPad Pro 10.5 inch 2017, running iPadOS 14.6. I’ve also attached a log file where I performed the glitch. I doubt you’ll find anything in there (there doesn’t appear to be any errors), but I’ve included it just in case.

Anyway, I hope this will be fixed in an update that’s coming soon!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”