More requests..

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
SkeleGamer9197
Tue May 10, 2022 4:04 am

x

More requests..

So, this first one is a "3xOsc", so that its easier to make syths and share them.

Second one is mixer presets, so i can share the effects without having to tell what is the order.

Third, multiple samples for different velocities.
Yeah, the velocity is always linked to volume, maybe make it so that we can change what the velocity thing does, and make different articulations like in the pc version? (Sorry if this doesnt makes sense im still new to music).

And if possible maybe make it so that people can make custom plugins for fl mobile? Im not a coder or anything but yeah, that would be a very, very cool addition. Though it might fill up the entire storage of phones..[/u]

Nick (IL)
Tue May 10, 2022 2:17 pm

x

Re: More requests..

Mixer presets would be very cool indeed. I b...

SkeleGamer9197
Thu May 12, 2022 8:46 am

x

well... when i use a dwp in fl mobile that has ...

Nick (IL)
Thu May 12, 2022 2:38 pm

x

SkeleGamer9197 wrote: well... when i use a dwp ...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”