SLICE edit tool(name wip)

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
SixTheCorner
Sun May 22, 2022 5:10 am

x

SLICE edit tool(name wip)

Just crossed my mind, may already be on the to do list and i could just be lazy(cool with being told)
What about a way to slice audio clips on playlist? I know resizing is there but id wanna be able to bypass copying a clip and
resizing them to opposite halves if i wanted to, lets say, add a break in the clip. That seems best fit as a mouse tool since it deals with precision so idk. Ive a stylus but for those who dont use those.... ? hold and drag?
Wouldnt be suprised either if this slipped in an update already or might this be something that can be done in the actual slicer instrument?
If so? Point me out
Just now getting back to playing with samples, thus here i am.

JdaCapo
Sun May 22, 2022 6:18 am

x

Re: SLICE edit tool(name wip)

That would be a cool idea! I'd use it even if i...

DantheMan17
Sun May 22, 2022 5:46 pm

x

I also made a post about this a while back. Nic...

FlstudioFanatic55
Sun May 22, 2022 6:54 pm

x

Just use koala sampler fl studio mobile is behi...

SixTheCorner
Mon May 23, 2022 4:59 am

x

Oh okay cool it IS on the tondo list. Good enou...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”