Big feature request thread

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
JdaCapo
Wed May 25, 2022 12:05 am

x

Big feature request thread

Which features do you want in the next version of FL Studio Mobile?

Here's what I want added:

Actual sidechain compression routing (which they are working on).

A trance gate like in Dream Vortex Studio's Microtrance and Neon Gate vst plugins, or the gate mask from Bram Bos's Tuareg phrase sampler.

Bezier curve automation lines for smoother transitions.

Recording from routed audio to a second track for reverse delay effects, or bouncing selected audio loop.

Drum and percussion synth unit with drawable waveforms and effects like drumsynth from the XP days and Master Zap's Stomper or maybe adjustable electronic drum machine emulators.

What would you guys like to see?

DantheMan17
Wed May 25, 2022 4:08 pm

x

Re: Big feature request thread

The most important features for me: 1. Sidecha...

Plegdroid
Wed May 25, 2022 4:18 pm

x

More routing options, the ability to send a gro...

JdaCapo
Wed May 25, 2022 4:46 pm

x

Those are good ideas. I would like to have an a...

DantheMan17
Thu May 26, 2022 12:53 am

x

Also, when selecting a group of notes, it would...

JdaCapo
Thu May 26, 2022 3:35 am

x

That would be a cool feature. Also, maybe inclu...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”