A Big Login Bug,ver4.0.14H!!!

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
HorizonFace
Fri May 27, 2022 1:45 pm

x

A Big Login Bug,ver4.0.14H!!!

Android phones cannot log in to programs that recognize Huawei services, and always show that Huawei services are not installed. I made sure I installed the latest hms service installation package and purchased the software with my account. The mobile phone system is Android 12, not Huawei's mobile phone and Huawei's Harmony OS. Can you help see what's going on? Thank you :D

Scott
Site Admin
Sat May 28, 2022 3:44 am

x

Re: A Big Login Bug,ver4.0.14H!!!

FL Studio Mobile does not use any Huawei servic...

HorizonFace
Sat May 28, 2022 3:52 am

x

These are like this. I mean, on Android phones ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

maxklint
Mon May 30, 2022 8:04 am

x

Did you buy FL Studio Mobile from Huawei AppGal...

maxklint
Mon May 30, 2022 3:15 pm

x

Make sure you install the official Huawei AppGa...

HorizonFace
Mon May 30, 2022 3:51 pm

x

Hello, continue with the topic of the last time...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

maxklint
Tue May 31, 2022 9:39 am

x

Thanks for the detailed report. We found the ca...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”