Saving - as individual tracks

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
angelfire
Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:30 am

x

Saving - as individual tracks

4354B80D-A770-446C-9580-7A05E13D140A.jpeg
D5618642-52F0-4760-A2C7-9C1A35E2D3CE.jpeg
43C40258-C87E-42B5-A31B-68A26D24396D.png
Hi,

Can someone please help as I am a beginner with this programme version 4.0.16. I have used GarageBand and logic Pro before and when I save a song it is easy to find and all songs are kept in the same place and easy to load. I can also edit all the tracks and save without it rendering it into one. I am using audio clips at the moment.

In FL Studio Mobile, I save my song it saves it in “my tracks” rather than “my songs” and it has also put it under the heading Demo Songs (even though I have also the real Demo Songs under “My Songs”.When I try and open from My Tracks it doesnt load onto the studio but just starts playing from there so I cannot start to edit. Also when I save it renders it into one rather than keeping the tracks separate, so I can no longer work on it and you can just play it from there (see photos for the flow of buttons).
“My Songs” has all the demo songs in but not my actual song.
Thank-you!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Nick (IL)
Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:10 pm

x

Re: Saving - as individual tracks

You can find your .flm project files (the versi...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”