Last Saves Scroll Position

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Jujub33z
Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:50 am

x

Last Saves Scroll Position

I asked about this previously but basically when i start up my application and click on the button to add an instrument/direct wave/audio clip..etc and select “my files” and then “my samples “ i have to start scrolling from the top. there was an update over a year ago where a feature was added that kept the last sample or file used that was used highlighted so that every-time i click back into “my samples“ i have don’t have to scroll. but if you don’t bring this feature back, i had suggested some kind of alphabetical cursor or something maybe similar to how apple has the cursor on the side of the screen for contacts and quick finding a letter, because i have so many audio files to run through everytime i add an audio if its towards then end of the alphabet
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”