How to get Standard DirectWave presets to work in mobile?

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
DantheMan17
Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:35 pm

x

How to get Standard DirectWave presets to work in mobile?

Hi, I've been downloading some free presets shared on the DirectWave forum here, and the Monolithic presets work without any problems, but I'm rarely able to get a Standard preset working. If I understand this correctly, a Standard DirectWave preset consists of the .dwp file, and a folder full of wav samples with the same folder title as the .dwp file, correct? So far, almost all of them give me either no sound, or DW says "Sample not found or corrupted." Am I supposed to put the presets in a specific directory, or rename them a certain way to get them to work? Or are some DW presets just not compatible with FL Mobile?

Below I attached a violin Standard DWP that doesn't work for me. I would like someone to please test it on the PC version of FL Studio, and also on the Mobile version, and let me know if it works for you. Thanks. :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Plegdroid
Thu Jul 07, 2022 5:04 pm

x

Re: How to get Standard DirectWave presets to work in mobile?

Hiya Matey, both files would reside in the same...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Plegdroid
Fri Jul 08, 2022 5:06 pm

x

DantheMan17 wrote: ↑Fri Jul 08, 2022 4:53 pm Pl...

Stargaterunner
Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:01 pm

x

DantheMan17 wrote: ↑Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:35 pm Hi...

DantheMan17
Sat Jul 09, 2022 5:53 am

x

Stargaterunner wrote: ↑Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:01 pm...

Stargaterunner
Sat Jul 09, 2022 7:54 am

x

DantheMan17 wrote: ↑Sat Jul 09, 2022 5:53 am St...

DantheMan17
Sat Jul 09, 2022 5:13 pm

x

Stargaterunner wrote: ↑Sat Jul 09, 2022 7:54 am...

Stargaterunner
Sat Jul 09, 2022 6:11 pm

x

Your files not work. Example from Violas what f...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”