The ultimate wish list to make FLM sells like never before

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
vincentvizcaya
Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:46 pm

x

The ultimate wish list to make FLM sells like never before

1 - More color. On the channel settings. More Saturation. Don't worry about visibility. Just put more color.

2 - More Instrument Icons. At the time we only have icons for Master Channel (some peak meters) Instruments (keyboard) and Drums Sampler (step sequencer icon).

But i would like the same icons for desktop version. Guitar, bass, kick, snare. Etc.

On the same channel settings tab, Name, more colors, and custom icons. And linked between Playlist and mixer.

Same icons for the mixer view at the top.

3 - Custom Icons and colors for DRUM CHANEL. Like FPC. Icons inside the PAD. On the instrument view. The pads, individual colors and icons. Would look super prettier.

And in the step sequencer view. Icons just like the playlist.

4 - X/Y Controller. With his own full scalable window. XY that can be linked to any parameters and create automation from it.

5 - Group tabs in the playlist. This is already done with the automations clips.

But i got an idea. When you have a instruments chain with different plugins. And the function like layer on desktop version. When you put a pattern on the main folder its plays the entire chain but below the individual plugins.

And then the hide function.

6 - Save presets chains.

7 - custom color on every module of a chain.

8 - Slicer. Normalize sample and trim silence option.

9 - Diagram view for the compresor. Like fruity limiter, maximus, waveshaper.

In fact the i would like a more prettier look for the compressor. More XY thing instead a bunch of faders.

Adicional things that i think is super hard

10 - Newtone. Have to put it here. But everybody ask for it.
11 - Sidechain.
12 - Parallel routing.
13 - Upward compresion.
14- Full screen modules.

I'm so thankful for the amount of work that you guys make. Thanks for the updates.

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”