So I found 3 new flaws with the new update

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
SkeleGamer9197
Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:54 am

x

So I found 3 new flaws with the new update

So, I love the new slides and all, like so, so much. But emm, it's a bit faulty.

What I mean is that when I create a pattern with slides (noticably lot of it), It works fine, almost just like on PC. But... when I extend that pattern and it repeats, the slides seem to act up, it seems to be more jaggier than how it should (if that term exists lol)

Also, sometimes, the note with a slide needs to be shortened a tiny bit because it kinda affects the note just right next to it.

Another one is that the velocities seem warped. Like, if I had a midi made from pc, saved and opened it as midi on fl mobile with the exact same instrument, it wouldn't sound exactly the same. It seems to be less effective than it is on PC.

One last thing, please make it so that when you play the song in the middle of a note, it still plays even though i didn't play it at the starting point of the note.

yea

maxklint
Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:54 am

x

Re: So I found 3 new flaws with the new update

Mike Norvak wrote: ↑Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:08 pm Po...

maxklint
Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:57 am

x

SkeleGamer9197 wrote: ↑Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:54 a...

maxklint
Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:03 pm

x

Could you upload a project that exhibits the sl...

Mike Norvak
Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:22 pm

x

maxklint wrote: ↑Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:54 am Mike...

SkeleGamer9197
Fri Sep 30, 2022 3:07 pm

x

maxklint wrote: ↑Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:03 pm Could...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

anickt
Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:22 pm

x

maxklint wrote: ↑Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:54 am Mike...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”