Big wishlist that I don't even know if it fits with FLM

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
meyazra
Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:17 pm

x

Big wishlist that I don't even know if it fits with FLM

It starts here

Could you add like a frequency splitter after we have audio sends? If we have freq split, we could create cool sound design, like what you do in patcher, we could set all fx for hi, mid, and low. Like hi for bitcrush, mid for distortion and stereo, low for sub bass.

A cool foldback and waveshaper distortion, yes another one for sound design.

A thing where you could upload from fl mobile straight to SoundCloud, same thing that fl studio does when you're setting up the export options.

A Transposer, split into 3 knobs that turns the pitch to -24 and +24, if possible. Stole this idea from Ableton.

Denoiser, well same thing as Edison to clean up voice takes.

A VERY SHORT DELAY UP TO 1/128???? It is possible with tape delay but in tempo

A shimmering reverb, just like Valhalla shimmer reverb. Also a delay that changes into reverb but that's possible by using diffusion so don't have to. AND a delay that changes the resonance of the delay everytime.

A waveform creator that you could change the harmonics and draw the waveform by yourself and it sounds like what you drew, yes it's like additive synthesis, because it's fun for someone who likes to do that.

Gross beat, for trap producers these days.

A battery monitor, I don't know why you need this but it might become useful for someone who's using full screen all the time and didn't know that their battery has gone out.

A sample that you could set all the way from -4 octaves to +4 octaves.

A granulizer, I don't know how to spell it, but good for someone who wants to use it.

A Modular Synthesis, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

A note book thing, it syncs with your playlist, good for lyrics and stuff.

A lofi plugin that makes your drums like old 1985 to 2000 tape sounding flutter, saturation, and that cool sounding noise, great for lofi producers.

And... you know patcher that could split into anything that's infinite number, and then you add all of them with effects and then split it again and then add again until you're done with that, and then combine them into one, and then you add macro knobs for the effects where you want to find that sweet spot. I want that [censored] so much, it adds unlimited possibilities to create such creativities.

Would you change the supersaw that lets you increase the voices up to 16 and 2 lfos in it? That would be great.

Cabinet Simulator thing, for guitars and 808s

Phase issue solvers for EQ, I guess you'll know this on Parametric EQ 2 thing, I forgot what is it called

Curve Automation clip thing, that epic graph goes up smoothly as my algebra formula

Glitch synths, it creates glitches, sweet sweet random LFOs for every knobs

Could you change the position of toggle slide button from having to select a knob to a button right next to the magnet?

Having a switch that turns on the continuous playlist that moves same time as playhead right next to the preview button

Text To Speech synthesizer

Spectral warping acts on a waveform's harmonics and can create drastically different shapes and timbres from a simple source.

Give synths a human touch with velocity, aftertouch and MPE control modulation.

A Remap, PWM, Mirror, Formant, Wrap, And Sync.

50 filter types between standard low passes and high passes, all the way up to creative filter types like Reverb and Combs.

Frequency Shifter.

Sample And Hold

And last thing is macros for every knobs, which allows you to twist every knob using only one knob.

This has been my whole wishlist for FL Studio Mobile, I know it's a big list of things. Hope to see one of these ideas got approved.

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”