FLM ON MACBOOK AIR SLOW, SLUGGISH , FANS

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
ladrón
Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:28 am

x

FLM ON MACBOOK AIR SLOW, SLUGGISH , FANS

First and foremost i usually run FLM on a Android tablet but decided to buy and install it on my MacBook Air 11inch to use as a back up just Incase. Well it runs really slow, SLUGGISH and the fans turn on and my MacBook Air runs really hot. Ive used FL studio, Ableton live and logic pro and all worked fine on my MacBook air so in theory it should run this app fine but it doesn't. Any ideas why?

maxklint
Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:55 am

x

Re: FLM ON MACBOOK AIR SLOW, SLUGGISH , FANS

I am not sure why it happened to you, because I...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”