Handy workflow feature suggestions

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Quench13
Sat Oct 01, 2022 10:24 pm

x

Handy workflow feature suggestions

Hi!

Some of these suggestions might be nitpicking but here you go:

1) Search bar

2) Add scaling lower than 75%

3) Long tap on the plugin that would allow for it to become a movable and scalable window that you drag around with stackable windows and everything

4) Please give us the ability to decrease sensitivity when turning knobs, it can get really hard to get to a precise value sometimes

5) Add ability to choose how bright ghost notes are (were perfect before, too bright now imo)

6) Toggle slide is used too often in my use case for it be hidden in the "more" button, should be directly next to copy, paste and snap buttons that would make it much easier

7) Don't know if I'm alone on this one but I exclusively use piano roll and never use keyboard, maybe add an option to completely disable it in settings?

These are things that have came to mind ever since the beginnings of flm 3, thanks for reading and have a good day! 👍🏻

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”