<Bug Report> 3-Osc Pitch LFO

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Capdan
Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:15 pm

x

<Bug Report> 3-Osc Pitch LFO

FL Studio Mobile 4.1.4 (iOS)
FL Studio 20.9 (Windows)

The Amount of the pitch LFO is not working/loading right.

It differs from the original desktop version. Load an instrument e.g. chip or outer space hooter and you can hear that they sound different.
The chip preset on the desktop versioin has a pitch lfo amount of 15%, the mobile version is 100%.
Preset outer space hooter desktop version is 53%, mobile version is 100%
I have some presets with a value of 2% and 5% on the desktop version and on the mobile version they are around 22% and 49%.
I think the value of the amount is ten times bigger.

Unfortunately I also experienced a loud sound burst in combination with the MISC/Poly Mono on/off setting and the MISC/Echo Fat Mode on/off setting.
I don't know exactly when this happens although I was a able to repeat it several times.
For now I try to avoid it and I'm using a limiter, but if you need some more information I will try to investigate.

Btw, I would like to see the possibility to set the root note (like in the desktop version).

Capdan
Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:51 am

x

Re: <Bug Report> 3-Osc Pitch LFO

Can anybody confirm the bug with the pitch lfo ...

maxklint
Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:20 am

x

Re: <Bug Report> 3-Osc Pitch LFO

Confirmed. Thanks for reporting! This will be f...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”