Can not select any inputs

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Bram D
Fri Nov 18, 2022 10:29 pm

x

Can not select any inputs

Hey there

I connected a Rode AI-1 audio interface to my Lenovo Tab p11 android tablet. Fl Studio Mobile is on the latest version.

I can hear the audio from FLSM coming out of the Rode interface, but when I try to select an input, I don't see any. I see the button with the mic icon, but the input selection that should be next to it is just not showing up.

Does anyone have an idea on how I could fix this?

Thx!

maxklint
Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:38 pm

x

Re: Can not select any inputs

Rode AI-1 appears to be a single channel interf...

Bram D
Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:40 pm

x

maxklint wrote: ↑Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:38 pm Rode ...

maxklint
Wed Nov 23, 2022 2:51 pm

x

OK, that's odd. Can you test it in the standard...

Bram D
Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:09 pm

x

Thanks, I'll try that out. Don't have my tablet...

Bram D
Mon Dec 26, 2022 8:12 pm

x

There does not seem to be a standard voice memo...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”