(suggestion) Notes shown on editor

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Grinkor
Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:01 am

x

(suggestion) Notes shown on editor

Hi! I was seeing that, no matter what color theme you choose, sometimes is very difficult to tell when a note ends and another one begins.
Perhaps you could draw better separation between them.
In this image you can see that they seem to be long notes but they are actually 4 notes each.
In my cellphone´s screen it´s almost impossible to me to see notes´boundaries.
Some humble suggestions in the same image :)
Screenshot_2022-11-14-21-50-16-394_com.imageline.FLM.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mark987
Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:35 am

x

Re: (suggestion) Notes shown on editor

Yes, i have the same problem. Especially with t...

maxklint
Wed Nov 23, 2022 2:41 pm

x

Re: (suggestion) Notes shown on editor

Good point! Thanks, we'll make note borders mor...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”