Best Daw

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
mimmo67
Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:41 pm

x

Best Daw

This program is so simple but so strong, so natural to use with so many feature, so scalable what is the only one is usable on my iPhone SE and the piano roll with scale selection and other features what surclassed any other daw I had tried, like cubasis 3 bm3 and auria pro.
Maybe sometime I want more like auv3, a good implementation of audiobus, chord recognition and an arpeggiator for example, but nothing is really indispensable.
Good good job image-line.
Thank you

parrik.flp
Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:45 pm

x

Re: Best Daw

Thanks for the praise! Nice to see that see peo...

parrik.flp
Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:46 pm

x

Most of the stuff you're asking for tho is on o...

mimmo67
Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:12 pm

x

Thanks I take this opportunity to ask for somet...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”