FLSM gone from the AppStore

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
aMudkip
Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:33 pm

x

FLSM gone from the AppStore

I just learned about the new 4.1 update since I didn’t see any updates available on the AppStore updates menu before, and realised the app I have (of the 2 that were on the AppStore before) is gone and only the other version is available.

I haven’t seen or been able to find any information anywhere about what might have happened, and remember seeing that both apps would be equally supported/updated. So I wonder if it was removed for some reason and/or if I’ll have to buy the other version, in order to get the update or when I’d eventually have to download FLSM again.

parrik.flp
Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:08 pm

x

Re: FLSM gone from the AppStore

Heyo, maybe you mean this? https://support.imag...

aMudkip
Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:34 am

x

Re: FLSM gone from the AppStore

Oliver (IL) wrote: ↑Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:08 pm He...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”