suggestions/questions

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
yvngbeatsz
Sun Nov 27, 2022 11:19 pm

x

suggestions/questions

Hey! these are my wishes for the next FLM updates:

1) Auto-Stretch in PianoRoll. Now long waw/mp3 sounds on high notes make the sound shorter, and on low notes, on the contrary, it makes it longer. Make it so that only Pitch changes and nothing else. (I have been asking for this feature since 2021);

2) Scissors for Audio Clip's. Now, in order to cut out the piece I need from the fragment, I need to do unearthly machinations, make scissors like in FLS, it will be easier for everyone and everyone will be happy;

3) new FX ParamEQ 3. The current equalizer is enough for me, but still, 8 band's are much better) ;

4) New sampler. Make the sampler closer to the PC version so that you can set up not only the ADSR envelope, but also more flexible settings, such as: shift left / shift right, boost (clip) and so on;

5) Fix bug with Revers (Audio Clip). This bug has been present since the very beginning of my FLM music writing journey, when I want to revers a hit or 808, there is a squeaky overtone that is very audible (this happens with all sounds that have low frequencies), while when I do revers in DW Sampler, there is no such thing :/ ;

6) More themes for FLM. My favorite is Mint, what about yours?;) ;

7) Soft Clipper. Friends, it's time... I don't really like the Limiter, it makes the track quiet and not sounding, that's why all I put on the master is a compressor and an equalizer;

8. Send channels. Yes, yes, I know, in 4.2.0. will, but here is a slightly different question. When is the 4.2 update already? I have beta 4.1.9. and there it is pretty well thought out in the rack with effects;) ;

9) BPM automation. Oh yes, we REALLY need it!;

10) Search engine in the browser. It would be very convenient, instead of looking for sound in millions of sample pack's, you can just write to the search engine and it will give it to you)));

11) From FLM to FLP. I heard that in 4.2.2. will be, but this is not accurate information, but you know, I would like to look at my FLM projects on a PC;

12) New view of the track saving window. Have you seen the edit window when saving wav/mp3 and so on? OF COURSE you have seen, is it possible to do something similar to this ?;

13) New metronome sound. The current one hits the ears very hard, do something more pleasant :) ;

14) Update FX Slicer. I would like it to cut not only according to the wave of the sound, but also according to the measures: 1/8, 1/4, bar, beat, and so on;

15) When is update 4.2 already? :)))

Thank you for your attention, I hope for feedback)

parrik.flp
Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:06 pm

x

Re: suggestions/questions

yvngbeatsz wrote: ↑Sun Nov 27, 2022 11:19 pm 1)...

maxklint
Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:01 pm

x

yvngbeatsz wrote: ↑Sun Nov 27, 2022 11:19 pm 1)...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Marlon Pineda
Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:11 pm

x

I think the same and yes, if it is in direct wa...

yvngbeatsz
Wed Nov 30, 2022 12:47 am

x

maxklint wrote: ↑Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:01 pm yvng...

Marlon Pineda
Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:50 pm

x

Regarding the request for Parametric EQ 3, I gu...

cokomairena
Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:25 pm

x

SLICER SLICES AND PARAM EQ FILTERS

yvngbeatsz wrote: ↑Sun Nov 27, 2022 11:19 pm 14...

JdaCapo
Fri Mar 10, 2023 7:18 am

x

At least a change for the autoduck that gives i...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”