(feature suggestions ) A couple of ideas to simplify working with audio in a playlist and not only

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Aidy Cross
Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:07 pm

x

(feature suggestions ) A couple of ideas to simplify working with audio in a playlist and not only

Hello Motto ! :D

I have a couple of ideas to simplify the existing functions for direct work with audio in the playlist .

1) Protection against accidental stretching of audio during movement and other not very funny stories . A single click on the audio simply selects it, a double click opens the advanced settings
Picsart_22-12-09_02-45-44-835.jpg
2) Fast collapse of the track view after clicking on an empty area . It gives more freedom/speed
Picsart_22-12-09_02-37-17-575.jpg
3) Replacing the position of functions . A single click on the audio copies it, a click on an empty area suggests "paste" instead of the "clip+" function . It is very often necessary to quickly manage an already downloaded file than to download a new one
Picsart_22-12-09_02-29-29-707.jpg
So I had the idea to move this function (sample loading) here :
Picsart_22-12-09_02-32-23-692.jpg

I am very interested to know what you think about this :D (mooom pleasee :P)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”