Drum Honeycomb at the bottom of screen

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Telstar5
Fri Dec 09, 2022 5:53 pm

x

Drum Honeycomb at the bottom of screen

Attached is a screenshot of FLSM on my iPad 12.9 . The drum honeycomb display at the bottom is cut off.I tried to resize through the scaling parameter on FLSM but to no avail. Is this a setting on my iPad? How do I resize my screen so that the entire drum honeycomb pads show at the bottom?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Telstar5
Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:54 pm

x

Re: Drum Honeycomb at the bottom of screen

I think I just now solved it via Display/text s...

anickt
Fri Dec 09, 2022 10:26 pm

x

Re: Drum Honeycomb at the bottom of screen

Telstar5 wrote: ↑Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:54 pm I thi...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”