Wish list for update

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
ZOOLla
Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:53 am

x

Wish list for update

I am an Ableton user and just bought FL studio for my Ipad and have not put it down since I bought it. This is truly amazing and functional. My wife who is my captive test audience is even inpressed.
There are however couple things that are needed to round it out and really make this into the creme de la creme of music apps.

More intruments and samples yes more more more. i would have no problem paying for new instument packs through an in app purchase

an overall volume control that allows you to fade all the tracks uniformly and record the automation to end a song.

some type of track mixer where you can select the tracks you want to see on a mixing board and be able to tweek them relative to each other with out having to jump around.

In edit mode in the step editor for drums the ability to delete a specified note or step for a definable number of bars this way i can just select the note or beat and say delete all in range from here to here. this would make tweaking complex drum tracks a lot easier

cut and paste. Cant seem to get it to work. I assume its coming in an update.

the ability to toggle the bar counter to show elapsed time the alternative would be a time line running along the top of bottom of the screen but obviously real estate is limited so perhaps using the bar counter is the way to go.

a few more effects

and the killer feature would be to be able to import an mp3 from the ipad music library define a region cut it and copy this into the FL bank of sounds under something along the line of user created Voices. That would make this the ultimate mobile remix app

SEmidi
Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:37 pm

x

Re: Wish list for update

Well said and good points. Im also very impress...

Blues55
Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:39 am

x

Re: Wish list for update

Due to the Ipad constrains something like the b...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”