Ideas for future FL Mobile

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Jannovik
Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:30 pm

x

Ideas for future FL Mobile

First of all, I must say that you guys and gals did an amazing job on FL Studio Mobile. You should be very proud! I have to be honest, at first I was not feeling this mobile version of FL. I though about it for a while if I should buy it or not, but when I did I felt those were the best $15 I've ever spent in my life. I've been a FL user since FL 2.7.2 came out I believe it was back in 2000 and having a mobile version completes me :) . I though FL Mobile was going to be complicated to use, but it wasn't I got the hang of it like in five minutes. Great job!!

I know you, the creators of FL Mobile, have more ideas to add to this wonderful app because this is just the beginning. I would also like to throw some ideas out there. The more I use FL Mobile the more I wish I could add my own samples. I managed to add a few of my own by replacing the original loop samples with my own. Anyone with an idea of how API work could do it I think. Anyway, the point is that why not make an app to allow the users to add their own samples to FL Mobile? I produce Reggeaton and is hard to make it work without some of the Reggaeton samples. Plus, it gets boring after a while using the same drums over and over again. I usually create my own drums and it would be awesome to add them and use them on the go!
Another idea I had, and this came up while I was using the drumpad I love it, why not make a Remote version of FL Mobile. Think about it for a minute, control FL 10 (or whatever version it might be) from your mobile device. And I don't just mean control half of FL I mean the whole thing, Mixer, Piano Roll, Sequenzer, etc. In addition, the ability to use your mobile device as a midi controller. It would be great to be able to use the FL Mobile's drumpad or piano with FL 10. In addition, it would be very convenient because instead of carrying your midi controller everywhere you go all you would need is your laptop and your mobile device (iPad, iPhone or iPod).

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”