If you do not own Fruity Full for Mobile... try this...

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
vaisnava
Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:37 am

x

If you do not own Fruity Full for Mobile... try this...

Okay, I made the mistake of buying Fruity Full to use and try and mix from Mobile... I quickly realized how incompatible they are and how many hours you will be spending re-routing all the FX and separating the tracks from the 4 channels. Not only that, but you must figure out which FX went where, rebuild them (cause they load funky and weird).

Instead do this... Render each individual track inside your iPod or iPad song and export each track to .WAV separately into your DAW of choice... you can than assign FX and build things.

It may take more time at the beginning, but untangling the mess that is a busy .FLM project will have your head spinning in no time.

YMMV

nucleon
Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:05 am

x

Re: If you do not own Fruity Full for Mobile... try this...

vaisnava wrote:I quickly realized how incompati...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”