iphone vs iPad vs iPad2

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
silikonanswer
Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:19 am

x

iphone vs iPad vs iPad2

Hi,

I really love FL Studio mobile but I think the iPhone is not really made for a "DAW", even if this DAW is design for it. You can't do miracles although FL Studio is the closest to a full mobile DAW and totally useful on the iPhone, if you have any doubts, buy it!

What is your experience with the iPad (which I plan to buy)? Do you feel the experience is better using a bigger screen (it sounds too obvious, I know) Is there any difference between iPad 1 and 2 (speed)? I plan to get the Wifi 64 gigs version but I was wondering if the extra 100 euros for 32 gigs is worth the price (I think yes ;-) but I could be wrong).

I need your experience and advice :-)

Thanks in advance!

PS: FL Studio mobile is the best mobile DAW I have (I have Synthstation and Beatmaker). I will love to be able to buy custom instruments from IL or be able to create them.

Blues55
Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:08 am

x

Re: iphone vs iPad vs iPad2

FL Studio is the closest to a full mobile DAW a...

Bremen
Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:18 pm

x

Get am iPad 2 if you can. I have an iPhone, had...

silikonanswer
Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:55 am

x

Bremen, thanks for your answer! Black or White ...

Bremen
Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:56 pm

x

lol Trendy hipsters get the white, but the tru...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”